Labour Hire & Recruitment
Vari Group provides a flexible workforce that meets company’s needs for either short term or for the duration of the project. We aim to maintain a sound and balanced working relationship with the various industry bodies to ensure maximum benefits to both employees and clients.
Vari Group also provides full recruitment services and our expertise and reputation is recognised throughout the building and construction industry. We are considered a leader in the marketplace as a recruiter for qualified, professional and skilled staff within the building and civil disciplines
We can supply your staffing needs with immediate access to suitable skilled personal, either through labour hire as a recruitment specialist.
The good will and reputation associated with the team behind this nourishing business will provide clients with the highest quality service to ensure their success.
Our most important concerns are workplace efficiency and safety. Our approach to placement is selecting the right person from our team who will fit your team to ensure a seamless approach to your business and project.
Examples of labour hire services provided are;
- General Labourers
- Hoist/Manitou Operators
- Occupational First Aid
- Traffic Controllers
- RIW Ticketed Personnel
- Civil Construction Workers
The Vari Group management team has the significant benefit of vast experience gained from long term contribution in the construction and civil industry. Skills, knowledge, understanding and the expertise developed over successful project involvement provides solid platform for the development of the Group into a substantial stake holder in the marketplace.
With a wide range of deigns, extensive experience/knowledge and access to the best consultants including engineers, Vari Group delivers innovative and cost efficient scaffold solutions based around the given project environment.
The designs include integrative applications which are built specifically for safety of the workers and timing constraints.
Despite the objection, Vari Group’s adaptability enables our scaffolding team and designers to develop distinctive and tailored solutions for all our clients.
As a team, Vari Group possess the capacity to deliver the right access solution for each client and each project, utilising a range of scaffolding techniques and methods including advanced international systems.
Vari Group’s experiences includes:
- Under bridges and wharves
- Rail works (city or country)
- Access solutions for blasting, painting & maintenance
- Rigging, scaffolding and project management solutions
- Shoring and support systems design
Vari Group’s Services:
- Unique & custom scaffold designing
- Hanging/suspended systems
- Swinging stage system hire and sales
- Aluminium & Steel, Hire & Sales
Exceed our customers’ expectations by:
- Providing efficient, responsive and professional solutions that are tailored to meet job specifics in particular timing, safety and budget constraints.
- Providing a comprehensive range of high quality access equipment and related services.
- Supplying and supporting products which meet or exceed Australia’s legislative standards.
- Providing safe cost-effective access solutions.